Schuco Alu Inside uPVC Window
|Typical Lifespan||30 years +|
|Lead Time||4-8 weeks|
|Best U-Value||0.73 W/m^2k|
|Finishes||Any colour from either the Automotive Colour Palette|
or any foil pattern film for plastic profiles
CLICK HERE for Automotive Colours
CLICK HERE for Decorative Films
|Construction||Multi-chamber profile construction with 7 chambers|
|Performance and Durability||Sound Insulation: 46 dB|
Air Permeability (DIN EN 12207): Class 4
Wind Resistance (DIN EN 12210): Class C5/B5
Water Tightness (DIN EN 12208): Class 9A
|Maximum Sizes||Please Ask|
Seven closed air chambers within the frame profile achieve high thermal insulation efficiency, which was recently inconceivable without complex additional measures. A composite construction of plastic and aluminium stiffens the profiles so that steel reinforcement is no longer necessary. The elimination of these “heat bridges” considerably increases the insulation performance.
With Schuco Alu Inside energy saving windows, you can save up to 33% of your existing energy requirements when replacing old windows. For a conventional family home, this can be up to 1441l of fuel per year and saves around 4546kg per year of CO2 emissions.
Included in the Alu Inside’s accessories is the Schuco VentoTherm system. This ensures continuous air exchange with the windows closed, and incorporates a built-in pollen filter for allergy suffers.
Increased construction depth, modern fitting technology with mushroom head locking and steel fittings make the leaking out of the windows almost impossible. Even risk of drilling through the hardware is non-existent due to the hardened steel.
The Schuco Alu Inside’s profile system is as good as maintenance free for many years and easy to clean. The surfaces are light and colourful and the fittings and handles are sealed against corrosion.
Modern windows are not only designed for decorative purposes, but have much more important properties which have a decisive influence on the quality of living comfort. The most important properties are certainly heat and sound insulation.
Our plastic profiles meet all the necessary requirements. They are energy efficient and cost-effective, safe, low maintenance and long-lasting.
- 1. 7-chamber profile for our best possible Uf value for a PVC frame
- 2. Intelligent Construction: Steel and foam-free frame avoids heat bridges
- 3. 3 seals provide excellent protection against wind, rain and noise pollution
- 4. Slim sight-lines to enable the most amount of light to enter the building
- 5. Classic sash design with clear and timeless lines also suits modern architecture
- 6. High static safety/security/reliability/firmness – thanks to aluminium composite technology
- 7. Increased frame depth increases security, making an attempted burglary much more difficult
Back To Top