Enlightened Windows Services
Supply and Fit
All of our products are supplied on a supply and fit OR supply only basis. We provide free training on how to install the product for those wishing to tackle the job themselves. Fitting windows can be considered a task that can be undertaken by a competent person with good DIY skills. We can provide detailed fitting instructions and, for installations of over 6 windows, we are happy to provide half a day of installation training on-site on the day of delivery. This must be requested on order and cannot be ordered later.
Our supply only service is aimed at the trade customer, but is available to all customers regardless of profession. This is popular with small to medium builders and hands on self-builders.
Free Window Fitting Training
Talk to us about our other options for on-site training and training at our premises.
Free Design Service
We can provide a full range of services to help you in your project, including a free design service.
Our free design service provides you with a no-commitment design for your property. After receiving this service, clients understand the care and attention to detail we put into every project. We are happy to work with your architect, or directly with you, to get the right configuration for you and your home. Our clients tell us that we are particularly good at getting colour combinations correct. See below to find out what our free design service involves:
- Free Quotation
- Free on site visit
- Free Sampling Service
- We are proud to be able to say we never pressure sell. Our job is to present the facts and allow you to understand what we propose to make your own informed decision. We always fully comply with the guidelines as set out by our governing body the Glass and Glazing Federation.
- We will initially provide you with a budget quotation prior to visit and can visit your property on request. Of course, all windows must be carefully measured before order. But pricing can usually be provided with approximate window sizes and some simple sketches of what you have in mind.
- We are equally happy to guide you on what we believe will suit your house. Often, the results can be transformational to the look and the energy performance of the property
- Specification Support (making sure you get the right windows for your home)
- Survey (usually to confirm precise sizes at point of order)
- Installation or Supply only via one of our contractors
- We also provide specialist self-build support to help you consider the energy and airtightness issues for the whole project.